A Student's Blog: Graduation day! MS Chemical Engineering, Hamburg University Germany.

Popular Posts

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Graduation day! MS Chemical Engineering, Hamburg University Germany.

Hello volks!

I have been pretty busy with my PhD work lately. However, I got a good news that I thought needed sharing. 

After two and half years of hard work of writing and completing courses and exams, doing a project arbeit and finishing the master thesis, I finally received my Graduation certificate and an invitation to attend the Graduation ceremony at my university (Technical University Hamburg)

The ceremony is on 1st December 2017 and I am pretty pumped up about getting my degree and finally getting the tittle MS Chemical Engineering.

Just wish my parents could attend the ceremony...

1 comment:

  1. That was a nice blog, for more accommodation visit our site, we give you a fully furnished room.student accommodation Hamburg

    ReplyDelete